Can foreigners visit the territory of Ukraine?
From September 28, 2020 foreigners are allowed to enter the territory of Ukraine again. Citizens of other countries need to have an insurance policy that covers the cost of treatment COVID-19.
Do you need an official invitation for flights or your government/borders?
Yes, we can help you. Please send us your personal information via email: full name, passport number, date of birth, registration address, dates of your stay in Ukraine, address of staying in Kyiv, number of your festival pass on email email@example.com
Since June, 15 2020 air service has been recovered. Foreigners are permitted to entry Ukraine.
What is the best way to get from Kyiv airport to city?
Better to use Uber Taxi - UBER LINK
The price between 10-15 euro
FOR CITIZENS OF "GREEN ZONE" COUNTRIES
Citizens arriving from "Green Zone" countries will not be required to undergo self-isolation.Check your country here - https://visitukraine.today/
FOR CITIZENS OF "RED ZONE" COUNTRIES
Tourists who entered the territory of Ukraine and have a negative test result for COVID-19 using the PCR method after crossing the state border - do not need observation or self-isolation.
Insurance police for Covid
It's very easy. Make online here https://visitukraine.today/
How long does it take to wait for the test result for the new coronavirus?
It takes approximately 24 hours to get the result.
Test at the airports:
Kyiv Borispil - KBP CHECK HERE
Kyiv Zhuiliany - IEV CHECK HERE
Laboratories near venue : SYNEVO,
DILA (work on FR,Sat)
24h SYNEVO 24H
The price 40-60 euro (makes during 24h)
Get Tested Before Your Flight
We invite nurses from the laboratory, who will test those participants who register and make a prepayment before March 4.
Before you come to take the test, you need to make an advance payment on the website (50 euro) and registration REGISTRATION FORM HERE
When testning will happen?
You can make test at Mercure Hotel on Saturday or Sunday (in lobby) from 12 p.m. till 1p.m.
All passengers are to wear masks. The number of passengers in the transport vehicle is to be equal to the number of sitting places. Metro. Passengers are required to keep distance in subway cars, on escalators and on platforms while waiting for the train.
Code of conduct
1. All participants are requested to strictly follow the rules of the venue at all time.
2. Only dance shoes or soft sole sneakers are allowed at the venue during Workshops, Socials and Parties
3. During party time in the evening, all participants are required to use the Wardrobe to store jacket/coats and larger bag items at cost. .
4. The Organizer is not responsible for any lost items left unsecured at the venue.
5. During party time in the evening, security will be entitled to check your bags if asked (no drinks or food are allowed).
6. Once purchased, the tickets are non-refundable. But this year we introduced new rules:you can transfer your ticket to another guest without fee, or transfer your pass to the next festivals in 2021 or 2022. If the festival does not take place, you can receive a refund or transfer your pass to the next festivals in 2021 or 2022.
7. All participants MUST wear the congress wrist band AT ALL TIMES. Failing to wear your wrist band may disallow you to enter the congress venue by the organizers/security.
8. The Organizer reserves the right to refuse entries which are not in the best interests of the congress.
9. Smoking is not allowed inside the congress venue (unless in the designated area).
10. Any violent action will be reported to hotel security which can result in contacting the local authorities.
11. Any resolution to conflicts among congress participants will be decided upon by the Organizers at their discretion. Organizers will act in line with the spirit of KDF.
12. Attendees causing damage to KDF and/or venue properties will be subject to reimbursement based on the Ukrainian Law.
13. To ensure all the attendees enjoy high quality, not overcrowded workshops, the Organizers reserve the right to restrict the number of participants per workshop.
14. Even though KDF Organizers take necessary measures they are not responsible for “artists no show” situations. There will be no reimbursement for tickets due to “artist no-show”.
15. Any further inquiry can be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org